Posted by Celina Johnson on 06 Aug 2013 /
You might have several Twitter accounts, one for personal use and one for your shopping centre, retail store or small business. If this is the case you’ll be glad to know you can manage them both from your iPhone App.
1. Download the Twitter App for iPhone and log in
2. Tap on “Me”
3. Tap on the people icon next to the little cog
4. The screen will turn over and you will see there’s a plus sign up the top on the right hand corner, simply tap here to login to a second account.
5. To switch between accounts tap on the accounts and make sure the one that you want to use is ticked.
For eight years Celina successfully worked in shopping centres owned and/or managed by Byvan/FPD Savills, Mirvac and Stockland. Now she works with retailers, small business and sub-regional shopping centres, setting up and managing their social media and marketing. Celina also teaches businesses how to make the most of their social media presence.
• Customised social media set up
• Daily Monitoring of your social media
• Marketing Plans and Strategies
• Experienced in Shopping Centres
• Experienced in Retail
• Experienced in Small Business
• Media trained
• Experienced in stakeholder liaison
Celina has worked with me on multiple shopping centre social media campaigns. across properties in NSW, WA, VIC and SA for Jones Lang LaSalle and Woolworths Ltd, optimising the investment from limited marketing funds and providing measurable results.
Lisa Tierney, Shopping Centre Marketing Consultant