Posted by Celina Johnson on 17 Sep 2013 /
Do you receive a heap of notifications to your email account about your Facebook page or things happening on your personal profile? Would you like to better manage these notifications? Today’s tip shows you how to do exactly that!
Facebook Page – Email Notifications
If you are receiving notifications to your email about people posting, commenting or sending messages to your Facebook page and you no longer want to receive these emails you can update your settings by following these instructions:
1. On your Facebook Page click Edit Page > Edit Settings
2. Now you should see the back end of your Facebook page where you can edit your email notifications. Click the edit button on the right hand side in line with ‘Notifications’ and you can either check (to turn nofitications on) or uncheck (to turn notifications off)
Personal Facebook Profile – Email Notifications
If you are receiving too many personal notifications about friends and general Facebook activity you can also edit your Personal Facebook profile email notifications here:
1. Click on the security lock at the top right hand corner of your Facebook profile
2. Choose the last options ‘See more settings’
3. Down the left hand side, choose the menu that says notifications
4. Now you can customise your email notification settings under the heading ‘Emails’:
Which do you prefer? Email notifications on or off?
For eight years Celina successfully worked in shopping centres owned and/or managed by Byvan/FPD Savills, Mirvac and Stockland. Now she works with retailers, small business and sub-regional shopping centres, setting up and managing their social media and marketing. Celina also teaches businesses how to make the most of their social media presence.
• Customised social media set up
• Daily Monitoring of your social media
• Marketing Plans and Strategies
• Experienced in Shopping Centres
• Experienced in Retail
• Experienced in Small Business
• Media trained
• Experienced in stakeholder liaison
Celina has worked with me on multiple shopping centre social media campaigns. across properties in NSW, WA, VIC and SA for Jones Lang LaSalle and Woolworths Ltd, optimising the investment from limited marketing funds and providing measurable results.
Lisa Tierney, Shopping Centre Marketing Consultant