Posted by Celina Johnson on 09 Sep 2014 /
I have a confession to make…
Instagram updated their app recently and I couldn’t find the frame button, they had hidden it on me! My photos remained frameless for a little while but thanks to one of my friends who is a prolific Instagram user, I had it sorted in no time. So today’s Tip Tuesday comes from my good friend Courtney, apologies for not posting it sooner but it’s better late than never, right?
How to add a frame to your Instagram Photos with the updated app:
1. After you’ve uploaded your photo, hold down the filter (or double tap)
2. The filter screen will open and there’s your frame!
3. Click on the frame icon to add or subtract and click on the tick to finish
It’s pretty easy, you just need to know where to look!
Did you find this post helpful? If so, please let me know if you’d like tips on something else by dropping me a line or join the conversation on my Facebook page.
For eight years Celina successfully worked in shopping centres owned and/or managed by Byvan/FPD Savills, Mirvac and Stockland. Now she works with retailers, small business and sub-regional shopping centres, setting up and managing their social media and marketing. Celina also teaches businesses how to make the most of their social media presence.
• Customised social media set up
• Daily Monitoring of your social media
• Marketing Plans and Strategies
• Experienced in Shopping Centres
• Experienced in Retail
• Experienced in Small Business
• Media trained
• Experienced in stakeholder liaison
Celina has worked with me on multiple shopping centre social media campaigns. across properties in NSW, WA, VIC and SA for Jones Lang LaSalle and Woolworths Ltd, optimising the investment from limited marketing funds and providing measurable results.
Lisa Tierney, Shopping Centre Marketing Consultant